Wwweeeeee.. finals week is finally over, can't wait to watch those pending movies..\ :)) Gosh, can't believe one sem is already over. Hmm... I'm 9 years and 6 months away from being a doctor! Haha. Many things happened from the last time I've posted. It has been 2 months! Well, to start off, I got addicted in watching the UAAP Season '70 league. I watched 3 live ADMU-DLSU games.. cheered my hearts out! Almost lost my throat! hahaha. Every game was really worth the CUT! haha. I had to cut P.E. once.. good thing nothing important happened that session. The Blue Eagles didn't reach the championship games. Owell, this is cliche-ic but still, "WIN or LOSE it's the SCHOOL we CHOOSE!" . Eric Salamat and Nonoy Baclao Rocks! Anyway, I'll just make another post for the Blue Eagles.
Going back, let us start with the academics. General Biology is killing me! I really have a hard time in Biology Lec and Lab.. Math was fine, except that the teacher sucks! Ggrrr.. I really hate her! Because of her, I lost my chance of getting an A in Math. English was as usual boring. But in fairness, the teacher was great. She was able to make the subject UN-boring. She always gave homeworks and group activities. I honestly learned a lot from her. I successfully accomplished two major tasks - group and individual reporting. Fil was ok. We had a quiz every meeting but it wasn't that hard compared to the other classes who had projects and plays. We only had two Long Tests/Midterms and Finals! We weren't required of the textbook Hulagpos, although we needed to read two LONG AND BORING novels! Results will be out on the 25th. Can't wait! :)
My social life is fine. Had many new Ateneo friends. Ateneans are friendlier than what I've expected! :) My block is basically made up of nerds! HAHA. in a good way that is. :D Only ONE of my TWENTY blockmates was constant in watching Live UAAP games. HAHA. Mind you, she's a SHE! and she's a dormer so basically she goes with the dormers. Sasy and some of her blockmates became my companions in every game. Joined the Ateneo Glee Club. It was fun at the same time tiring. We have 3-hour rehearsals twice a week. Wheew! Anyway, our hardwork will sure be paying off when we will be singing in five-star hotels and caroling!! FUN FUN FUN! =) Also joined the Fil-Chi org named Ateneo Celadon. Played dice game and won A pig speaker and radio! :) I'm also joining the DLSUswap whivh will be sometime next week. Sooo excited! DLSU friends, reunion na 'to!!! :) Parties are here and there. Can't wait for the next party on Sat! :)
I've been craving for more and more food the past few days. Well, that maybe because the brain needs extra food when it overworks. HEHEHE. I have this sudden realization that food is delicious and that buffets are really enjoying! :) HAHAHA. I sure hope that I will still remain the way I look before. :)) I have many plans in mind this 1-month sem break. Besides Glee Club... 1. Totally lots and lots of SLEEP!! I need to recover from my lack of sleep. 2. EATTT!!! Food is love. 3. Watch movies!! :)) 4. Read HP? este Continue reading?? I know I know, it's embarrassing to be stuck in Book 4! HAHAHA. LOL. 5. Play lots and lots of pc games! :) Study? Nah...
This ends my first post this sem break. Expect more to come! :) DLSU peeps, see ya when I see ya! :)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment