Finally, I get to meet my Lasallian friends. But I'm really not very contented because considering the number of batchmates who studied in La Salle, I only got to see and talk to a few. The campus was rather big as to what I've expected. They had tall buildings with nice designs. I particularly loved the Yuchengco building, it was like an establishment in Rome. :) Ate with Charm and Nico.. actually they only accompanied me to lunch. I was enjoying my Chicken Strips meal while they were busy studying for their Accounting quiz, but nevertheless, their study was interrupted by occasional chats and laughs. Also met Jaja who was in a hurry for her class. Van surprisingly appeared beside me.. I was really shocked. Haha. It was their U-break and they had a cheer rally sort of thing. Guess what, I went with the flow of people. :)
We attended a talk with Rads Sy on how to become successful. He had a very inspirational story. His talk focused on having a VISION in life. He gave out several quotable quotes and this was one that stuck into my head. "A happy wife is a happy life." He also told the ladies in the room never decide whether you'll have a happy marriage by asking him,"Do you love me?". Hahaha. Coz the answer will always be YES. Instead ask him, "What is your vision?", and if he successfully answers you, then be confident.
After that, we hitched a ride with Lence, a fellow Celadonian. We managed to squish 5 people (3 men and 2 ladies) into a the back seats of a Corolla for about two hours. We were literally sardined. Good thing the aircon was functioning well or else I would imagine fog inside the car. Traffic almost killed us. I caught some sleep on the way home. We finally reached home at around 7pm. Whoo! What a day!
I'll be back to school on Monday. Glee Club Rehearsals. Can't wait for October 25 to come for my First Sem grades! :)
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment