Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Now this is the hell week...

This week is so totally the famous HELL WEEK. We've got 3 LTs all in one week. Besides that, we still have the Bio term paper which really freaks me out because I still haven't got any topic yet, and it's due by the second week of September!! Waaah! We had Fil LT today. I got a D!!! I scored 30/50, multiply it by two equals 60. 60% equals a D!!! and 61% is C!! So close!! Argh, I hope our prof would be so kind and give us some consideration. :) Anyway, D was the average rating of the class. I think only two or three got a C or C+.. Gosh, they're good.

Math LT tomorrow. I can't understand one topic!! Nooo!! Anyway, got a B+ last LT, hope I could maintain that grade until the end of the semester. :)

Glee club rehearsals tomorrow! I feel pretty nervous.. Sir Les is out to get me!! First his temper, then his harsh words! Whoooh! I have thoughts of quitting. :(

Spending most of my breaks at Matteo this week. I sure hope this week would end soon.

Everybody's busy. From DLSU to UP students. Well, good luck to us all! God bless!!

No comments: