Monday came and before going home, I saw Sasy. She said that she was going to SOM mall to wait for someone. I was with my cousin then. We sat with Sasy and chatted while waiting for THAT someone. After around 30 mins., guess who we saw! CHRIS TIU!! Waaahhhh!! He was on his way to his stall at SOM mall. :D Sasy told me that he would always be around SOM mall during afternoons. After that meet, I was crazy over him!!! It's like I wanted to see him again, somewhat like an addiction!!!
Anyway, something good happened again yesterday. I saw him for the second time! Weeeeehh.. It's like we're destined or something! hahaha joke! He was again visiting his stall. I was so tempted to order something there, considering the fact that I just ordered something before he came!!
He is my ultimate inspiration!! I mean, no one in my entire life has ever drove me on going to school just by the looks/presence! Uhh.. that sounded weird. Haha.. hope someone gets me!! :))
No classes on Friday! Yey!! Bio LONG quiz and Eng midterms postponed to Monday!! Yahoo!! :))
**Some links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zl_vb92lbCs&NR=1 :)
4 comments:
hahaha para namang stalker si sasy! alam! hahaha:))
hahaha..may magnet siya sa mga basketball players e.. :D
ex-classmate ko siya sa math124 this sem :p and i know where he attends history class mwahahaha :P
really?? ex-classmate? anu meaning nun? kwento!! hahaha i know one of his classes kase seen him once same floor kase kami sa ctc and my class is right before his.. :) tell me more!! hahaha
Post a Comment