It was raining real hard these past few days. Guess it's the start of the rainy season. Summer's over and that means school's about to start again. I remember last year, this time of the year, I was so busy reviewing for the upcoming entrance exams. I was so scared that I wouldn't pass Ateneo which was then my dream school. Don't get me wrong, up to now, I still feel so happy that I've passed Ateneo. I just can't say that it's still a dream school since it isn't a dream anymore! :) I hope I can stay long in my course. :) Got my block assignments last night. Block XX1! Hoping for a great year for all of us! I'm so eager to meet them all! hmm... 8 days to go! :)) Hay, I am still missing my high school friends. Having dreams of my FOUR-BEE class. Both daydreams and the normal dreams. :) I wish that we could have a reunion or something. Maybe a second retreat! Oh yeah, I'm really looking forward to the first saturday mass at SJ! Finally, the feeling of being part of the alumni and everyone welcoming you back! hahaha.. hope that it'll be that way too with our batch. Considering most of the teachers and administrators hate us! whahahaha LOL :))
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ey kung xur ka punta ka first mass txt mu aku a :D
hey! lexie ito...excited ka na talaga magcollege ah...haha...
hi tanya! cge txt kta.. sa sun nlng:) pag may globe ka na sabihin mo sa kin un number ah! :)
ey lexie! long time no see and talk! haha panu ka napadpad sa blog ko?! haha anyway thanks for visiting!! :)
onga eh...naka-link sa status mo sa ym...haha...mahilig mag blog hopping eh...link kita ah... :)
-lexie
Post a Comment