These past few days, I've been suffering from insomnia. I just can't fall asleep! I envy those people who sleep all day and can still sleep at night. Wow, they sure are sleep lovers! When I can't sleep at night, I usually do these worthwhile things. Read on! :)
- One. Read a book. I find it very comfortable to read a book during this time of the night. Everyone's asleep. I can feel the silence and the serenity of the place. The thing is, my time isn't wasted. I already finished a book that I only read during nighttime. :)
- Two. Listen to music. Any genre would do. As long as it's not rock! Com'on, who would listen to rock music in the middle of the night?! By the way, this is the most common thing that makes me fall asleep. :) But still, it takes a long time. :P
- Three. Write a blog entry on paper. I write any topic on my mind. Like, the day's happenings, future goals... blah blah... :)
- And the last and least worthwhile thing I do... DAYDREAM! Maybe this is the reason behind me having out-of-this-world dreams! :)) (refer to previous blog entries) :)
Anyway, anyone who has an advice in mind could just comment! Thanks in advance! :)
1 comment:
hehe may advise aku sau para makaslip ka eheh aral ka sure after a few minutes aantukin ka hehehe:P
Post a Comment