Friday, May 18, 2007

the sudden urge of blogging

Way back two years ago, I was introduced to blogger. At that time, I didn't feel the need to write blogs. I thought, why write when I can just tell all my problems to my friends and family? I often abandoned my blog, resulting to numerous blog addresses that are invalid after only a few weeks time.
But, after all I went through in that two years-fights, misunderstandings, heartbreaks, deaths and the like- I suddenly realized that not everyone is interested in my rants and problems. Not everyone has the willingness to listen to every single word I say and really help fix things up. Thus, I decided to come up with a blog to write anything-problems, happy moments, hardships etc- anything I want to say but can't because no one wants to hear them.
I don't mind if no one reads my blogs because anyway it'll just waste his/her precious time. But special appreciation will be given to those who really take time to read and comment. A million thanks to you all.

No comments: