Dreamt about HIM last night. By HIM, I mean my crush. :) Won't elaborate much about my dream. It might be a clue for you guys and that will totally ruin my life!! Anyway, in this dream, I doubted his honesty. He was texting this other girl while he was being so sweet to me. Does this mean that he wasn't merely a crush?!? My right mind is currently battling with my dreamy mind. My right's mind: " Nicole, it's just a dream..." My dreamy mind: " Nicole, dreams may come true..." :))
It's amazing how love can inspire people. Whenever I get dreams like this, I tend to be positive and be happy for the rest of the day. :D Yeah, I get happy for these very shallow reasons. There is a saying that love can move mountains. But, is it still applicable up to this day? It seems that all love affairs I know of ends with break ups and the two sides having difficulty coping with it. O well, I just wish that I could be lucky in my love life. :)
It was my uncle's birthday last night. Ate at Cabalen located at the new Trinoma mall. The mall's name means "Triangle north of market". Special thanks to my brother for sharing it! The mall was fabulous! SM North Edsa will die soon. It was like MoA, just not that far away from home. It was still under construction but some boutiques were already open to serve. Dad quite liked the mall. He said that almost every good brand is opening there. I guess that this would be our most frequent "tambayan" for the next few months. My family's planning to go to Trinoma again next Sunday. ( See what I mean?!) This time to window shop. During our trip last night, we already visited 3 stores. They were all good. I particularly liked one item from each store. It was almost unbearable. I was about to tell my mom if the item looked good when my dad told us all to hurry up because we might be late for the family dinner. Aww, anyway, that's the reason why we're going back next week.
You guys might be wondering why I am posting this early, it's just because internet is only available either before 9am or after 10pm since only my dad's laptop is capable of connecting through the internet. Enrollment today! I might get lost in ADMU! That would be a complete disaster 'cause everything will be delayed. Wish me luck! :)
1 comment:
Ye know, I can really relate with you. Everytime I see them or their pictures or simply hear their names (by now, you might have realized that I have a LOT of crushes XP) I feel so giddy and giggly! LOL.
Post a Comment