These past few days, I am really bothered with my dreams. My mind was thinking deeply of what these dreams may symbolize. Allow me to share these dreams to you.
Last night, I dreamt of an old friend. We met at the Prep bldg of SJ. She was at the faculty finishing some stuff of her brother. It seemed like she was busy with the clearance of her brother. On the other hand, I was there because our senior class had a reunion and I had to leave early. We were both waiting for the elevator to the ground floor but unfortunately it was broken. So we were forced to take the stairs. That time, we had the time to chat. She told me that she would be staying here for good and that she’ll be enrolling at UP this June. If I could remember correctly, she is taking up Advertising (is there such a course?). As soon as we reached the ground floor, everything was back to normal.
The other night, I dreamt that a 30- year old guy and I (17 years old) were dating! Woo! He seemed very young for his age. He looked as if he just turned 20!! He was semi bald (nothing to do with his age) and he had this very charming smile. I must admit that he was really looking fantastic and very cute! Our eyes literally met! I had this feeling that we were destined to be together!
Wahh.. what’s happening?! Sheesh! I’m in love with the man in my dreams! This is soo crazy! I must stop. He is just a dream and dreams don’t come true. Quit thinking about him and face reality.
Last night, I dreamt of an old friend. We met at the Prep bldg of SJ. She was at the faculty finishing some stuff of her brother. It seemed like she was busy with the clearance of her brother. On the other hand, I was there because our senior class had a reunion and I had to leave early. We were both waiting for the elevator to the ground floor but unfortunately it was broken. So we were forced to take the stairs. That time, we had the time to chat. She told me that she would be staying here for good and that she’ll be enrolling at UP this June. If I could remember correctly, she is taking up Advertising (is there such a course?). As soon as we reached the ground floor, everything was back to normal.
The other night, I dreamt that a 30- year old guy and I (17 years old) were dating! Woo! He seemed very young for his age. He looked as if he just turned 20!! He was semi bald (nothing to do with his age) and he had this very charming smile. I must admit that he was really looking fantastic and very cute! Our eyes literally met! I had this feeling that we were destined to be together!
Wahh.. what’s happening?! Sheesh! I’m in love with the man in my dreams! This is soo crazy! I must stop. He is just a dream and dreams don’t come true. Quit thinking about him and face reality.
5 comments:
wahahahaha!! nicole's in love!! hahahaha!! 'nuf said.
30 year old man??? >_<
rachelle! baliw ka!
kichigai? haha yup! but he's not that old looking.. :D care to introduce yourself? :P
wow... at least my dream guy isn't 30 years old yet. LOL. XP
hi hoonnneyyyyyy!! :)It was literally my DREAM boy! as in I just meet him in my sleep! hahaha thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment