Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"HELL" week?

This week is the so called "HELL" week.

Monday. We had a Bio lab exam which was so very duper hard! Imagine viewing more than 10 slides of plant and animal cells and tissues and identifying and giving their functions?? sheesh, I'm now starting to regret why I chose to be a Science major. I swear that if I fail one for Bio LT, I'm going to shift to some other non-sci major course.

We had a math LT today and i for a difficulty rate of 1-10, 10 being the highest, i would probably give it a 7. It wasn't easy as pie, at the same time it wasn't that hard either. I kinda doubt my answer on one work problem. But the rest was fine. Argh, I do hope that some action be done regarding our math teacher. I really don't learn anything from her. I'm quite glad that she'll be on leave for the next few days. I prefer the substitute teacher's/student's (He looks so young that we presume that he is a math major student) teaching technique. He manages the class well and I barely fall asleep during his period.

That's it for now. Dlsu vs Admu tom. I'm skipping PE class in order to get home just in time for the game! Go Ateneo! :))

No comments: