Argh... we're going to visit UP tomorrow.. at around 4pm, we will be on a jeep on our way to the campus. Guess what, I'm not at all excited.. not that I don't want to meet some of my batchmates there, it's just that the sched totally clashes with my GC rehearsals!! argh, speaking of having a good impression..
Today was a rather good day. Although it started a little rough, ( well, something happened that made me hate someone **note: it happened at school), it ended fairly well. Mom brought home some goodies which I loved so very uber much! :)
Bio lab was fine. All we did was to peek through the microscope. Well, after 3 hours of "microscoping", it left our eyes involuntarily winking. Especially Rina. :D the tissues looked fab!
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
aww.. tapus hindi ka rin nakanood nung movie..
onga..palpak ang UP! sinayang lang oras ko.. sheesh..
Post a Comment